View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #56
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
[QUOTE=CWatkinsNash;2438152]
I saw a writer proclaim that he saw no need to pay a cent during the self-publishing process for editing or anything else.
/QUOTE]

I've said things like that on occasion

I didn't use an editor until my third book. I got a bit of a shock when I saw all the wavy red lines all over it. But I learnt a lot from that, and the one after that had very few red lines after I went through it myself.

I still do my own covers and internal layout though.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote