View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 11:56 AM   #2
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kressg23 View Post
When I load the SD card into the device, all I get is one folder called Recent files that is empty. So, there must be too many folders.
The "Recent Files" folder displays the files that were recently opened, so it's quite normal that it's empty if you haven't yet opened any books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kressg23 View Post
What is the best method for keeping the books organized within the reader? And, should I store books on the device itself, or keep it free? Should I keep everything on the SD card? Thanks for any advice!
There's no "best method"; do whatever suits you. I organize files in folders such as "literature", "science" et cetera, with subfolders per author.

Most people I know of (including myself) use their SD-card to store their books on. I find it handier to use only the SD-card + card reader instead of connecting the device to the computer (high speed transfers vs. USB 1) but I guess that, too, is a matter of preference.
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote