View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 12:19 PM   #4
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyw007 View Post
Hi,

I've read up on a dozen or so posts - including a blog post form Sept 2012 and I just want to _confirm_ my understanding.

My nexus 7 is not detected (natively) and there is currently no way to send books to it (without additional configuration or software).

Is the above correct?

In short - the behavior I'm looking for is that when I plug in my device, the "send to device" option will appear, and be usable.

Please make the following assumptions:

1. I don't care what reader I use on my Nexus 7 Device (2nd Gen). I'll use any reader if it makes my set up work.
2. I don't want to install any of the additional software (i.e. companion)
3. I must use the USB connection

Thanks!
Rusty
Why must use USB? You could upload your books to your Google Books account and then install Play Books on your device, sync and you're done - no need to mess with cables.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote