View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 09:43 AM   #20
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
I see, probably your problems were related to Python/MARISA/etc. setup and/or the console encoding.

I definitely agree that using a Linux box goes around these issues easily, to the extend that I wrote in the official page:

Quote:
TECHNICAL NOTES The current version runs both under Python 2 or Python 3, and it has been tested under Linux (Debian, Fedora) and Windows (XP, 7). Unfortunately, since I do not have any financial support for the project, I cannot offer support for all the possibile values of the tuple (OS, Python version, console encoding). Therefore, only problems running Penelope in a Linux environment will receive full priority.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote