View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:57 AM   #64
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I put some books on my mother's Note II. I also installed Aldiko as reader (I had forgotten that Mantano has a free version as well...). I think I could read on it for a long time.

About the pen, I thought it was a tad too thin to hold comfortably. And I prefer the HTC Evernote app I have on my Flyer over the app on the Note II... (but that could be because I'm used to that very much...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote