View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 06:08 AM   #98
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlob View Post
Hi Pr.BarnArt,

It seems that the "comment" field is not being retrieved from bol.com? When I do a metadata download, the comment field only shows "(source: Bol.com)" even though the information is present on bol.com.

I have this issue on multiple books.

Thanks for this great plugin!

This is strange, because "(source: Bol.com)" is only added after comments are found.
So I am very curious.
Can you give me some examples, The books I tested, after your call, gave no problems.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 01-12-2013 at 06:21 AM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote