View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:04 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdit View Post
If I want my epub to have the same styling as the rtf document ( it uses the Times New Roman family) I tried to edit metadata / look and feel/ embed font family and chose Times New Roman and it did not work. How do I add css properties to the file so the epub displays inTimes New Roman font?

Second question, AM I right that I cannot embed font in a .mobi?
1. You almost certainly don't want to do that. Why do you want to impose your choice of body text font on your reader?

2. Fonts cannot be embedded in Mobipocket format ebooks. They can be embedded in Amazon's KF8 format ebooks ('azw3').
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote