View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 11:39 PM   #11
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidbert View Post
I've put in a request at Mariner Software for a "Kindle Ready" word processing program (along the lines of their MacJournal software). They're a great group and quite receptive to suggestions.
I don't know that this software would work on a Kindle because you can't (as far as I've seen) load software onto it. And doing a lot of typing on the Kindle's chicklet keyboard would make you go insane. Luckily for me, I'm already daffy, so it can't hurt me much.

Am I misunderstanding what you want to do with this software?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote