Thread: eBooks We Need
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 10:40 AM   #26
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If something is at PG and not here, then the best way to get it here is to "do it yourself". It's really NOT difficult - I've written tutorials explaining one way of doing it (there are many others) here and here.

Most of the books here have been uploaded by a small number of people - it would be great to expand the number of contributors to our book collection. Please do "have a go"!
I would agree. I've written a few macros that allow me to reformat a PG book in a matter of a few seconds. I think what is going to take the time is proofreading each book to make certain the PG people didn't make any errors.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote