View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnedge View Post
Sorry if this has been addressed before (and I have no doubt it has) but for some reason I can't find anything on it so here goes.

When I try to playback video (wmv) on my EE, whether using FS or Movie/Camera, it either brings up the play control then goes black or goes straight to black. Either way, no video playback.

Any insights? These are known good wmv files.

The eDGe doesn't support wmv (see the attached Info sheet). You need to download a program which can convert the video into a format the eDGe supports. I usually convert Flash (.flv) and Windows (.wmv) videos to MP4.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf enTourage eDGe Info Sheet.pdf (940.6 KB, 185 views)

Last edited by obsessed2; 02-17-2012 at 11:02 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote