View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
I must say, Burial to Follow by Scott Nicholson. I re-read it a couple of weeks ago, and I still get goosebumps when I think about it.
I plan to pick up a bunch of horror short stories in Swedish that a publisher have started to sell for 1.99. ( Unfortunately, they list the reading time instead of wordcount. I had to look at Fictionwise to get an idea of how long the stories were. )
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote