View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 06:24 AM   #1
MrTeatime
Connoisseur
MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrTeatime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Chekhov, Anton: Tales of Chekhov . v6 . 01 April 2011

My first post

Here is my initial attempt at a single ePub of all 13 Volumes (that's 201 stories!) of Constance Garnett's translation of Chekhov's short stories.

Taken from the Project Gutenberg originals.

Headings, etc. have been made consistent and CSS-style-able, some semantic markup added, ePub Table of Contents added (but not HTML - let me know if you are interested in this - nearly everything is auto-generated from semantic data, so it should be quite easy), and footnotes taken out-of-line and hyperlinked (forward and backwards).

Hope you all enjoy it

Edit, 8th July 2012 - oops - haven't been bumping the version - I'm guessing I'm on about v6 by now.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Tales of Chekhov.epub (2.39 MB, 1076 views)

Last edited by MrTeatime; 07-10-2012 at 03:15 AM.
MrTeatime is offline   Reply With Quote