View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #69
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
@DuckieTigger and NullNix
Thanks for your responses!
Small buttons are problem in all gtk apps on Kindle. I will think about some workaround.
In "File open" dialog I think you don't need the buttons at the bottom. Just click on the file name and press return on the keyboard. You may also double click on it, but it is not comfortable.
I don't have problems with quitting Leafpad. Either it is related to Paperwhite only or you opened two instances of the editor.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote