View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:51 AM   #156
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Just got my PW. Well, this is definitely the best one I have had so far. It still has very faint color hue issues though. I remain convinced I would see this on all of them. I have to strain to really see them on this one, but I can tell they are they when the light is up very bright.
Glad to hear you finally got one you are happy with. Regards the faint colour hues though, are you saying you can only see them faintly when the light is up very bright in a dark room, or in normal light? If it's only when in a dark room, I think it's fair to say Amazon have fixed the issue as you'll never be able to spot them under normal usage.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote