View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:54 AM   #477
CaelThunderwing
Zealot
CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: K3(Wifi+3G)
sorry term1nat0r i havent been aroun din awhile. i can only say if you Still cant get your Kindle to Register. (if thats whats goin on) just press on amazon's Heals. its how they finally got to replacing my unit.

the orginal issue you referance din PM my K3 was an Wifi Only with SO unit. i made teh mistake of NOT backing up devid. (i still suggest so we dont have anyone else making this same mistake) that add in the guide to backup devid before doing anything.

and as well im not super sure but while i tried before i sent out the Dead K3, i tried adding in manually the missing certs.. still nada. the only thing missing at that point that wasnt letting the dead unit register, it still had a garbled "Manufacturing ID" (which in diags it listed as some garblygook..)

Last edited by CaelThunderwing; 02-15-2013 at 03:59 AM.
CaelThunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote