View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 09:55 AM   #10
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505,DSlibris,nook Glow & Simple & HD+,Tab S2,Moon+,Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
live doesn't support linux which is the version of calibre I use. Where as dropbox supports it. Sugarsynnc also does not support linux or I would have gone with it
as it supports all the mobile OS like andriod, Palm, windows mobile and Ipod.
I think the key point is one that you made in your original post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
I don't trust her not to mess around with my library .
If that is correct then you MUST only use a service that will allow you to protect your files ie make them read-only. Dropbox cannot do that therefore Dropbox cannot be a solution to your problem, irrespective of linux support.
banjomike is offline   Reply With Quote