View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #6
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
When saving books to disk (in effect exporting them from Calibre), you can provide the mask specifying what the structure of the filenames that should be used.
In fact, I am having to do this, and then copy the files to my reader, because of the lack of control when sending books direct. If I don't, the spaces in the names it uses, stop bookmarks being saved. Damned inconvenient.

Seems to me the code to do this could be very easily copied to the section that send books to the reader. Would any developers like to do it?
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote