View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:20 PM   #33
trekker99
Enthusiast
trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trekker99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
One thing I noticed, after downloading ePubs from both BoB and Shortcovers today. The .acsm files from those two retailers pop up as a download in Firefox and the default is to open them in ADE. The .acsm files from S&S pop up as a download and the default is to open them in Firefox. I have to save them to my desktop to open them in ADE. Maybe there's a mimetype setting or something wrong on their end? I also noticed the .acsm file for all seven of my books has the same file name, even though the contents of each file is different.
Mine says digitaleditions.exe for S&S. Oh but it seems I changed it previously. The default is firefox. I am able to download more books now (got quite a few so it will take a while to test all).

Last edited by trekker99; 10-29-2009 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Added firefox part
trekker99 is offline   Reply With Quote