View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 08:06 AM   #32
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
As another poster did, I deleted the excerpts from my 700 as soon as I got it up and running without really looking them over closely since I already know what books I like to read in the small amount of free time I have. If I had noticed the book, I would have been mildly frustrated with the type of book that was included. If they were going to include that excerpt, they should have given equal time to the opposing view point. That doesn't mean they would have needed to post a book with Christian overtones, but something that discussed the belief in a God. I honestly don't think Sony was trying to promote an agend. However, as evidenced here in this thread, peoples' views and feelings on religion (or non-religion) are so strong that it might have been a better choice to leave off that excerpt completely.
Kaz