View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 10:09 AM   #9
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You could try Giorgio's Koreader port, or Sergey's CoolReader port, both use the folder structure we are used to. I am using Koreader for my large collection arranged like you described on my external uSD card, and am increasingly pleased with it on my AuraHD. I have seen posts where Mini users are also able to use it. You can put your existing folders into a hidden folder, and avoid Kobo's lengthy and finicky processing.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...82&postcount=3

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 09-24-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote