View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 02:23 PM   #32
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Released 0.4.N.

Besides the usual binaries update, it now handles USE_ALT_FONTS itself and in a slightly smarter way, to avoid potential fun issues after full official updates.

For that reason alone, this is a strongly recommended update.

And to anyone using USE_ALT_FONTS: Disable it before doing an official update!

(And no, that's not just a hint to avoid potential issue, I did manage to lock up my PW after the 5.3.8 update. Fortunately, it stalled on the third boot (who knows why it worked the first two times...), so I already had SSH up & running).

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the FT update might bring significant rendering changes for anything using the autohinter (mainly the autohint & light FT overrides).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-18-2013 at 07:27 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote