View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #364
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb-B View Post
@Kiwidude - I put off trying to figure out what to do with this new item until recently. I haven't been able to get it to work. Attached is a screenshot showing my PowerShell input and messages, along with the folder where I put the me.py file and the epub I wanted to fix. It worked just fine if I did it the manual import to Calibre way. Any chance you could help me understand what I've done wrong? Thanks!
The only thing I can think of is maybe the ePub has DRM and if so, dropping it into Calibre (with the proper plugins) is stripping the DRM and allowing Modify ePub to work.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote