View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 04:37 AM   #20
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazybones View Post
I still pay for my local paper, but there are just too many sources online to pay for news content. The only items that distinguish one paper's material from another for me are the columnists, and most of the good ones that I like pop up either on Google News or in syndication in my local paper. In any case, Paul Krugman isn't enough to make me pay for the NYT content.
Paul Krugman ought to go to Comedy Central. I will pay not to hear him.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote