View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 03:01 AM   #12
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Well I could vote "strategically". But I have a strong preference for The Good Earth so I'm on the campaign trail!

Having said that, several of these books would be great. As much as I adored Crime and Punishment, I'm planning to read The Brothers Karamazov in January, and I think even the magnificence of Dostoyevsky can be too much.

Other than that though, I'm quite interested in:
Ethan Frome
Flush
Quo Vadis
Cold Comfort Farm

I, Robot and The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie both look good but I'm too stingy to buy them so they will probably get a pass from me. Unfortunately, I can't get either from an eLibrary.

And one day I'd like to read Little Women and Nicholas Nickleby, but I don't think that time is now.

Forgot to mention - I really like this list of options. Most of these I would need hardly a push to jump straight into. I'm looking forward to watching the progress.

Last edited by caleb72; 11-23-2012 at 03:09 AM.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote