View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:23 PM   #14670
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Next is The Variant Effect by G. Wells Taylor. Horror/science-fiction/police drama it looks like. I have had it on my TBR list for a year and the premise of it keeps intriguing me, so I figured it was time to try it out.
Well, that was interesting, I don't remember ever reading a zombie book before, but I enjoyed it. I don't care for the main characters, but then we aren't supposed to. I am going to continue onto the next one which is a short story, Variant Effect: Painkiller, only 18,000 words, so it won't take too much time.

Edit: And that was quick...finished on the way home from work. Now for something completely different, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, compiled by Nate the great.

Last edited by Dazrin; 11-20-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote