View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 03:29 AM   #56
9littlebees
Connoisseur
9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice

Device: Sony Xperia Arc; Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdonnelly View Post
Thanks to 9littlebees and Davidfor...to 9littlebees for the huge list of info to plan to check inro/review for us, and to Davidfor for the info on new Kobo driver, shelving, and impact/interactions of uSD cards and shelving with Kobo.

Finding this out is and will be a big help and is a huge time saver in trying to determine what's the correct purchase decision to make.

Jeff
No worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
My God if this review even covers half of the outline it's going to be epic. Do people who do reviews actually plan things out like this or do they just start writing/talking into the camera?
No idea how reviews are planned. This is my first proper review of anything (other than a few paragraphs on some Amazon products) and I am a Project Planner by profession and a Mathematician by education, so maybe I'm being overly technical and anal retentive!

Regardless, I'm planning on writing the review over multiple posts at the start of its thread (seperated into the sections I've outlined) and will include the use of spoiler boxes so that the wall of text and images doesn't make people's heads explode.
9littlebees is offline   Reply With Quote