View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #53
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
scottken, thanks for the reply. I've heard of others contacting Baen and somehow reviving a lost or missing gift code but I'm not really certain how.

Anyway, thanks for attempting, assuming things don't straighten out in a few days.

After today, I'll be heading to Baltimore and will likely be out of touch for most of the week. If things come through, I'll get the chain going again once I return home.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote