View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 12:50 AM   #11
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
I agree that problems with credit cards (and Paypal) should pressure e-tailers to go with the shopping cart model. This one item per purchase Kobo currently uses is a pain in the ass, but not more problematic for me because I have yet to make more than 5 purchases in one day at Kobo.

It seems odd that a forward-thinking company like Kobo has such difficulties with creating an e-store that's more user-friendly.

add:
I purchase epubs only from my PC, on various websites.

Last edited by winsomnia; 10-28-2011 at 12:52 AM. Reason: to reply to PeterT
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote