View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:12 PM   #156
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thasaidon View Post
Just a couple of quick question of the people who said they would not read the Chinese Maze Murders or were vocal in not wanting to win - 1. Why? 2. Have you read any of Mr. van Gulik's Judge Dee books?
1. The description doesn't make we want to read it enough to pay $10 (or thereabout) for it.

2. No I have not. I will however give them a go if one gets available (as ePub) on my library.

Last edited by Asawi; 08-27-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote