View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 06:40 AM   #18
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Wrt IE, I did create the cookies first in IE. My thought was that Windows always used IE cookies by default. Apparently they do honor the setting for the default browser, which is good. Maybe due to the lawsuits?

Can an already installed program in Vista be set to run automatically as administrator afterwards? I know I can right click and choose "Run as administrator", but can it happen always no matter how I launch it?

Hopefully over time the security issues will be greatly reduced as programs start to match the Vista paradigm. But until XP goes away, there's really not much incentive.