View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 11:51 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallhagrid View Post
This forum is about MODERN e-readers, most of which have been around less than several years (as opposed to ancient tech devices....).
The fact remains, Mark, that I've owned the overwhelming majority of eInk readers on the market, past and present. With the exception of the PRS-600 display controller problem I mentioned earlier, none has ever gone wrong.

Perhaps I've been exceptionally lucky, but I reiterate that for me personally, buying extended warranties would not have been cost effective. Perhaps we have different lifestyles if you find yourself frequently breaking such devices. That hasn't been my own experience.

We can only go on our own experience when it comes to deciding whether buying extended warranties is justified. For me personally it isn't. It sounds as though for you it is.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote