View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 08:02 AM   #12
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Yes that's what mine used to do - then I started getting an instant with every new entry in the thread.... Now I get nothing (beacuse I've 'swithced' the option off).... Can't tell whether my mailbox is working most days, now!
Omg.
*comfort*
I know what you are talking about. I have the same problem on http://asoiaf.westeros.org/ They say it is not their problem, although I am sure there is a bug somewhere in their board software. Because I used to have the same problem on another forum that used the same software, but then they applied some sort of bug fix along with a couple of new features, maybe a new SP? and it cured the problem. I shudder when I think that something like that might happen here.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote