View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 08:19 PM   #801
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
Incremental update:

I hadn't heard from kiwidude since releasing the locked "gold" code to him a couple of weeks ago, so I checked the first post to see if he'd released it. Only then did I discover that a 1.3.10 update (which this was intended to be) had been released, but that it was apparently a "make it work with qt5" update.

If the current version is 1.3.10, then the new version must be 1.3.11, and that meant I had to go in and make that change to the theoretically-locked code. I've just done that, replacing the prior gold version in the above post.

Since I had to unlock the code to make that change, I also made some other small adjustments, mainly to improve unpretty but also adding BIG and SMALL to the list of elements that the two "strip" routines will remove if they lack both content and attributes. (In other words, the 8/1 code would remove <b/> but not <small/>; today's code will remove both.)

This does not mean that I'm reopening the code or "taking it back" to do more work on it. Think of it as mailing someone a gift, realizing that you really should've enclosed a card, and doing so at the mailbox.
What gets removed and in what instances? Thanks.

Last edited by JSWolf; 08-13-2014 at 08:24 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote