View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 01:35 AM   #47
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That is not true. I do have ADE 2.0 installed here under Windows 7 and it is associated with .acsm files and ePub do open with ADE 2.0 when I download the .acsm files. I still have ADE 1.7 installed. I had ADE 1.7 installed when I installed ADE 2.0.
well it would not work for me - , and ade would not show up on list of installed programs when i tried to manually associate it. Google suggested I was not alone in this - are you using 64 bit windows ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote