View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #19
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
I just installed it and I will not be using it. Importing books seems to work quickly - it found 415 books in seconds but I only imported two. Nothing else seems ready for prime time.

When I first opened a book it nearly blinded me - you should use whatever brightness the user currently has and then allow a change.

Nothing but font size, brightness and night mode can be changed. I do not care for your font type and find it difficult. I also want to change justification and line spacing at a minimum. These are very basic things that are missing.

Night mode is very strange - pictures are made reverse mono color.

I am not that interested in the social aspect and the basic reading is unusable. Is the ios version as limited as the android version?
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote