View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:31 PM   #19
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
CM10 on NT emmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
LOL! I'm with you! I thought about putting it internally as well, but it's running so smooth from sd that I decided to not risk messing it up! At least not yet. I know I won't be able to stay away from it forever, but I think I'll wait for more stable releases.
I've been using the most recent version 12/08 since its release, and its reliable/stable performance has crossed the threshold for me to take the plunge and install it internally on emmc.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote