View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 11:53 AM   #2145
MikePierre
MikePierre began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
The Winged Blade (free this month)

First of all, Dr. Drib's picture is awesome, it reminds me of the Fallout franchise.
Second, This month (July) Smashwords is doing its coupon thing and I decided to be a great opportunity. So...

If you like swords, magic, humans fusing with creatures, monsters you have never heard about (yep, guys, there are no dragons or elves here; I decided to use the Kelpie–European–, Imbunches–Chilean–, Q’uarundos– which is a sort of Caribbean and Venezuelan firefly–, some ogres and Fenhriars) then you can check out this book. Which is quite short, just 271 pages.

Now, the official description and the link:
After being ordered to exit the Ackzurrian battlefront, Lieutenant Voltanious Dragmir is sent to investigate the disappearance of a caravan in the north. As he rides on, he witnesses the return of a power-hungry warlock, obsessed with repeating the dark history that once enveloped the land. However, after fusing with one of the ancients, Volt will set out to hunt those that betrayed him and stop the dark magic that once wiped out the elves of Enn-Varhak. For this task, he wields a weapon that carries the essence of both, his human and mythic nature: The Winged Blade, The Griffin.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/177849
MikePierre is offline   Reply With Quote