View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #377
ignacio ferrer
Banned
ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinka View Post
ignacio ferrer,

"Definetly stuck with it" is a very right expression that describes my situation exactly how it is. Paypal did a great job. They were able to recover and refund me my money. So financially I am fine. But I still have JBC since Ectaco refused the delivery after I shipped my JBC to them following PayPal instruction. JBC just arrived back to our house yesterday. JBC is just like a parasite that sticked to our place. For PayPal the most important thing is that the buyer (myself in this case) ATTEMPTED the return. So Paypal closed the case and refunded me my money this week. I would be more than happy to ship my JBC to Ectaco again but this time Ectaco has to pay the shipping fee.
The part of my transaction with Ectaco was that I traded in my old reader (which doesn't worth more than $50) to Ectaco in order to pay less for JBC. I guess I can consider that I traded my old junk device for the new junk one (JBC).

Well, you have the best of two worlds now: the ereader and your money back - congratulations!
ignacio ferrer is offline   Reply With Quote