View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 09:26 PM   #78
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yifanlu View Post
Ah, I saw the data.tgz early on and I though "it would be great if we have a way to use absolute path. I could read the man file. Ah, whatever". If amazon doesn't patch this. This means I can make use of some of the stack overflow bugs I've found. Nice job! (you could have waited until amazon patched my jailbreak and go screw you amazon, we're back in)
It looks like you got your wish with the 5.0.3 update. The data.tar.gz bug did not (yet) achieve the notoriety of the infamous "MP3 Jailbreak", and managed to slide through Amazon's latest update...

Last edited by geekmaster; 01-16-2012 at 09:29 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote