View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #5
theboyk
theboyk has a spectacular aura abouttheboyk has a spectacular aura abouttheboyk has a spectacular aura abouttheboyk has a spectacular aura abouttheboyk has a spectacular aura abouttheboyk has a spectacular aura abouttheboyk has a spectacular aura abouttheboyk has a spectacular aura abouttheboyk has a spectacular aura abouttheboyk has a spectacular aura abouttheboyk has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nectaria View Post
Here's how I enabled line-spacing (or leading). In that same Look & Feel screen, change "Maximum Line Height" to 0.0%. This effectively disables it and allows leading to be set on the kobo Touch.
Yea, I've found, for the most part, either setting the Maximum Line Height to 0.0% does the trick, and when it doesn't, I strip the line-height CSS from the document (via Look & Feel > Filter Style Information >Other CSS Properties). The odd time though, this results in the leading on the Kobo to be double-spaced though (even when line height is set to the minimum value on the Kobo). In these instances, I've opted to force a regular line height in Calibre (which results in an unmodifiable line height on the device, but at least it looks good for reading).

k.
theboyk is offline   Reply With Quote