Thread: Troubleshooting KSO power off issue
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 03:20 PM   #7
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
Thanks, I finally found it. The guide is hard to navigate as it does not have page numbers, and the section numbers are hard to find unless you go through every page. Finally did that and found it.

Perhaps I just don't understand how to navigate in the Kindle yet, but it seems to me there could be a better of way of navigating the manual, since it is presumably made for people who are new to kindle.
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote