View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 03:31 PM   #8
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugbug View Post
vivaldirules,

Wow nice sony store feature! The selection is dreadful by comparison however. Only a handful of hugo and nebula winners, etc.

I may add nominated books to the list.

-d
I like the awards lists, too. I find I'm always looking for good things to read (not that I don't have hundreds of books that I have yet to read) and the awards lists are a good place to browse. You're right about the missing titles. Sony (and Amazon, too) need to get on the stick and make them all for sale now.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote