View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:34 AM   #23238
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
If you'd like, I can send you a mug with my picture on it. People have been calling me a Royal Pain for years.
Might prove a lucrative merchadising line here on MR .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Hi, orlok. I might have stopped by once or twice before. What's in my cup is usually pretty boring, since it's almost always "tea."
Don't worry about that. All I usually say is black coffee or Rooibos. And someone else (who can't be named ) just has iced water or Coke Zero to offer.

In my cup? Black coffee.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote