View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #31
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
I suspect there is a software switch or function to do it. There could be a way to open it and disable the lights completely.
There is no doubt that the light can be shut off. Mine does it periodically when I open the case. The Kindle wakes up, but the light doesn't come on. Generally closing the cover and re-opening it will get the light to come on. There really ought to be a software option for it.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote