View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #9
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
AJ, thank you for the link to the KJV Bible. I've got that bookmarked now so I can go back to it when I get my Pocket Pro. And thanks for the advice about formatting my own version of NIV. I think I will pass on that, and wait to see if something comes out commercially. I would like either NIV or NLT, although I prefer NIV. That is what I use for personal reading, but my Bible is quite large (it's a wide margin Bible for taking notes) so it is a bit cumbersome taking to church. That's why I was hoping to find something for the ereader. But from the things I've read here on the forum, the TOC is very difficult to navigate in the one that's offered by Zondervan.

Belgrave, thank you for that link. I ran across it a few days ago and emailed Zondervan, asking them about the table of contents, and whether or not it is easy to navigate through. I have not yet heard back from them, but I am hoping to hear back soon.

I probably won't purchase something if it is too difficult to quickly navigate to any given book and chapter, as that would be too time consuming in church. By the time I got where I wanted to be, the pastor would probably be onto the next point. I'll keep looking though, and maybe something will come available. Thanks both of you for your input!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote