View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:55 AM   #9
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinquent View Post
Have you tried putting font-weight:normal; into your style definition?
A lot of HTML rendering engines will automatically embolden headings and large fonts unless you specifically tell them not to.
I thought it was already normal enough, thank you for that suggestion. Now I understand why I see it in so many books.

At least now I know that I did everything right, and proper reader (that I won't be getting anytime soon) will show it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch
(And, really--we need a sub-forum for ePUB CSS. It's silly that all these questions are in Sigil, as if it has anything whatsoever to do with it. Or, generally, these should be moved to ePUB. This one had some relevance, but it's a novice question that would be better answered over there, by more folks with experience in using Calibre to make ePUBs.)
I vote for Yes, please! I do understand that Sigil is not about code, but, it's a tool I use to get at the code... So chances are that other people using it will know about the code...
Separate sub-forum would help tremendously. Though lurking around here has made me much smarter too.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote