View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
And you should be able to return the badly formatted one to Amazon. At least with the US Kindle store, it's easy to do and IME Kindle support has been very responsive. I've only returned two books that I can remember, but in both cases when I reported the issue of poor formatting quality, they first attempted to resolve with the publisher, and then simply refunded my $$.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote