View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 06:14 AM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXPetrosXX View Post
I wanted to attempt to jailbreak my kindle (SO) in firmware 5.1.0. I used method 3 by Yifan Lu. At first the jailbreak screen showed up and all seemed good, then it went into system diags and after I reset it the third time it completely froze. The computer now no longer recongnizes it as a kindle touch (or anything) and I tried to use MfgTool to fastboot it, but it brings up the message "failed to run command: type = "boot" body = "Recovery" file = "fastboot.bin" timeout = "10" onError = "" text = "Loading fastboot u-boot to device." The handle is invalid., Error code:6"
Same message appears when I use MfgTool to try and boot into main or diags.

Any help would be awesome! Thanks ahead of time!
I sounds like your MfgTool profiles may be messed up, so that MfgTool cannot find the custom u-boot images. Try downloading it again before retrying.

Or it could just be a "Windows problem" that fixes itself by rebooting your windows host PC (or VM).
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote