View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 01:00 AM   #11
Fringecup
Enthusiast
Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Sony Reader 600 Touch Edition
Would I buy another Sony?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Yes, we have 2 Bravia TVs. Excellent value at the time. But would I buy Sony now, if they have to be replaced?
I, also, have a Sony Bravia t.v., and it's just fine. I've got a Sony Ereader, too, but we also have, in the house, a Kobo Touch Ereader. If my Sony broke down, I think I'd get another Kobo. It's just as good and cheaper. It accepts the same Ebook formats as the Sony, so why not? As for t.v., I have no loyalty to Sony. Seems like every time I buy a new t.v., I buy a different brand, depending upon what's on sale when i need one!
Fringecup is offline   Reply With Quote