View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 01:10 PM   #3
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm sure I'm showing my profound ignorance here, but I haven't heard of one of these authors.
MY guess is that you aren't ignorant at all. After all, they DID talk about "new collections put out by dynamic and passionate independent presses" (literary speak for unknown and untested writers) and "hidden gems" .

I was wondering if the stuff is any good ("new"- if well curated- doesn't necessarily mean "sucks").

Oh well, I guess nobody here has tried it.
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote